Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kids Elastic Flower Belt Pattern

I am TOTALLY an accesory girl.  I have a million pairs of earrings, necklaces, belts, hats, shoes, and bags. What girl doesn't?  I think my girls are becoming accesory girls too.

Gotta start early, right?

I love when my girls wear simple outfits. Jeans and t-shirts. A tank and shorts or if they just throw on a dress.
But sometimes a t-shirt and jeans or a simple dress just needs a little something extra.
That's why I came up with this little accesory for my girl. It's the same principle as an elastic headband. It's just made a little bigger, and with a little bit more pazazz.

I don't really like the look of shirts tucked into pants for little girls and I don't think that regular belts are comfortable when they are playing. So insted of a plain belt I put a spin on it.
 
Want to see how?
 
 
This tutorial has been turned into a Pattern that is now available in my etsy shop, here and here

ENJOY!
 
 
 
 You can do so much with this pattern, dress it up or dress it down, use chiffon or use quilters cotton!
 
 
 
The pattern includes 3 different flower size options, and sizes 18/24 months to 6t!



What a great deal!
 
 
 
You can even sell your finished products on ETSY!

 

Have fun, and let me know if you have any questions!
L


No comments:

Post a Comment